Monday, October 19, 2009

:p

so the i was sitting on my so-called throne with all my so-called jewels and fancy clothes
when all of a sudden you came
you took me by the hand and guided me of my throne ever so carefully,
afraid that i might trip anytime cause of my pointy glass slipper
i didn't know where we were going and i wanted to say no
i wanted to let go more than anything and get back up to my comfort zone
this is all to weird, i can't take another second
but at the same time, i couldn't find the heart to let go of your hand
i've never felt such, such... touch
so i cling on tighter
this is getting better
i looked back
i can hardly see my throne anymore
i can't believe we've walked this far
and these, these pearls and diamonds are seriously disturbing
they feel so heavy around my neck
i can't believe i've never realized how annoying they were
neither could i stand the clickity clack of my glass slipper
i can't move my fingers freely cause of all this rings,
let alone the clinging bracelets which are starting to make my wrist ache
wait just a moment please, i pleaded
and for the first time i let go of his hand
and of all those glittery items from my body
what should i do with these? said i, by now confused and realizing all those stuff weighs a ton
keep them, he answered. you'll never know, you might need them again



bingung ngelanjutinnya gmn. hahahaa

1 comment:

Bernardine Stefani said...

apaan nih id? bagus juga hahahah