Tuesday, April 13, 2010

supercharge

lately my grades are friggin' flunking, i have no effing mood to effing to all those ass-ignments and shit. seriously. it's been so long since i went on a dvd marathon, found a good book to read and have one hell of a time with my boyfriend, owh and most importantly, found a good game to play on my psp. and that's where i am now.
i've been watching grey's anatomy and how i met your mother non-stop, and i read silence of the lambs whenever i get the chance to then i do tons of new stuff with my boyfriend cause our relationship's graphic sort of sped up after our first anniversary and i feel like my hands are glued to my psp from playing burnout. and as much as i LOVE my job as a private tutor, it's been a blast cause they've cancelled 3 times in a row just for birthdays haha.
god, i really am enjoying my life haha.
but then, comes the assignments, comes the classes, comes the stupid2 wenzhangs. rata2 wenzhang2 gw masi 57 td gw itung, i don't even feel like touching my history assignment even though that's an uts take home and i feel like skipping sign language class tomorrow cause for the first time, they're giving us homeworks.
goodness gracious what am i to do now?

i really want to write a LOT cause ideas are really shooting out of my head but really, you wouldn't want to listen and it'd probably be best if i start my ass-ignment now.

No comments: