Sunday, August 28, 2011

dear snowers

dear snowers/dwarfs/fans of kim kibum everywhere.

I'm sure we all know that our kibum oppa is very special. He has a killer smile, he has arms of sex and he is just perfect in every way.
when he decided to take a hiatus from super junior, many were disappointed. i'm sure back then there were so many snowers, but lately they've been fading more than ever and only a few very loyal ones remain.

I am new to being a fan of kibum. probably only about a year. but i fell for him hard, really hard. never in my life have i ever fell for any othe celebrity like this. i like everything about kibum and no other kpop star can change that.

yes being a snower is really really right, i'm sure we all know that. i read a post from a very wonderful snower named katie (press here for link) and it inspired me to write this post.

My purpose for writing this post is because I feel that it IS really hard being a snower, and i'm more than thankful to have all you snowers to wait for kibum so i feel less lonely and i can never thank you all enough for the picspams and translations and fun facts about kibum. An update from each and every one of you is what i look forward to each day.

A few days ago i was very very very fortunate to be able to meet kim kibum and converse with him directly. What i can tell all of you is, i promise you, he is sooooooooooooo nice. i mean, really really really nice. he remembered me from earlier that day when i was only a fan among other fans and he came up to me and actually started a conversation with me, a huge fan of his. he's very very humble and he doesn't even show the least bit that he's famous. he's just amazing. sometimes i am still wondering how i made it through that 15 minutes alive. i thought i was going to die right then and then from happiness.

I have no proof that i have actually met kim kibum, i dont think taking pictures would be appropriate since he's already being so nice and treating me more like a friend than a fan. all i have is an autograph that might as well been meant for all you snowers out there.

After talking to him and actually how he is in person (we both stayed at dakeya hours after we finished conversing) i can tell you each and every one of you that he is DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT. i promise you that, i guarantee you that. he is sooooo nice, has a really big heart and he deserves fangirls like us. i mean come on, how many korean stars do you know comes up to their fans and treats them really nicely. we all know that that's unnecesarry but he chose to do that and i'm sure he would do the same with any one of us.

I hope you don't ever give up on kim kibum, he's super awesome and he's making a comeback soon. what with all the endorsements, upcoming drama and magazine article, we can be sure that he's ready to strike back more than ever. so for snowers everywhere, if you ever feel tired and impatient, and thinking of downgrading kibum in your list of bias, i hope you will remember that he will make an awesome comeback and that he's a really good person and deserves to have all of us as his fans :)





ps: he's a really good listener. he would really listen to you when you're talking and look at you right in the eyes.

1 comment:

danica★ said...

Hello dear <3 Im very much amused of how you have written so much about Kibum. First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Danica. 20 years old and living in the Philippines. I've been a fan of Kibum since late 2007ish and honestly, you have made me fall in love with him more. I hope we can become friends. :) Maybe i can add you on facebook or follow you on twitter? My name's @readysetdrool on twitter or @welovekibum :)