Monday, July 16, 2012

>:(

I hate the fact that i have to put up for four year a decision i made when i was 18 and didn't have a clue about the world. i hate the fact that i'm probably not going to move out of my parents house until i'm 28. i hate the fact that i have no confidence in getting to a decent university. i hate the fact that i don't know a single student from my major with a GPA lower than mine. i hate the fact that i'm the only person that has to take an extra semester so that i don't graduate with a shitty GPA. i hate the fact that i'm already 4 years into this crap and that there is no more turning back. i hate having to spend every single night regretting the choices i've made. no, no quotes will make me feel better. a few days a go i read, "don't regret the decisions you've made because they are the reasons you are the person you are now." well, if i had taken a much smarter decision, i would be a so much better person. I can't fucking work anywhere 'cause i still have i crappy month of a semester. i hate the fact that my choices are limited because i will have to marry and get kids one day. i hate the fact that i'm already ready to move more than anything but everything around me is friggin' standing still, holding me from moving forward. i hate the fact that i am seriously dumb. i hate the fact that 1 decision had turned out so bad and ended up making me reluctant to make any other decisions. i hate that i'm 22 but live is no difference from i was back in high school.

1 comment:

Bernardine Stefani said...

wow it is such a depressing post...