Friday, May 7, 2010

2 weeks till the holidays

ok so i didn't continue my last post about how i met your mother. in fact, i always do that don't i? say in my post that i'll continue later but not continue later haha. ok, so i've been seriously addicted major to how i met your mother, tp bener kata baya si, bagusan yang awal2. but anyway, my favorite character in the show is--like i mentioned before-- robin scherbatsky. gooooosssh, seriously, she has my dream job, she's pretty as heck, and she has a really2 nice body. i've seen so many actresses and singers and models and famous people, but none is as pretty as robin. well, to me that is, people always have a different opinion about looks. robin for me is like one of the vampire's from twilight. cantiknya bgt bgtan, haha. and in the first season, dia agak sedikit gendut gt, dikit. in the next seasons she gets skinnier making her look prettier, by season 4, badannya udah toned parah.
she drives me jealous. klo dia bisa dari agak2 gendut jadi toned gt, gw jg harus bisa! ga ada cerita.

anyway, the 3 months long awaited holiday is coming up. seriously i can't wait for it. but i don't want to lie around and do nothing. and i don't think i'm ready to write a book to kill time haha. i want a job. like last year. i don't want that job again, gosh NO. but i'd love something else. i'm thinking of looking, but i like lo lie back and see things unravel before my eyes. last year, in the first week of my holiday the job offer came. and this year, i've already had two job offers. LOVE-LY. i want to see what other offers will come, i just hope i won't be too gabut this holiday. also in my free time, i will go to the gym, wait, no no no. in the holidays, i will go to the gym EVERYDAY cause i want a body like robin soooo bad, and nice abs. i also won't forget to write somewhere along the business.

i hope i don't jinx my holiday by writing this! tootles!

No comments: