Thursday, May 27, 2010

friday, 28th may 2010

we're on a break-up make-up stance so if you ask, i wouldn't know if i should say we've gotten back together or not. but anyway

what i loathe about you:
-you get emotional and ever so effing easily
-you yell back when i yell at you
-you take AGES to pick where we should eat even though we're both starving
-you ketiduran so often
-you like burger king so much, seriously, what's to like about it
-when i'm bitching about some other person, you stay neutral, you never take my side
-you're never ready to meet my family
-you blame me for not contacting you all day padahal it's your phone that's gone berserk
-i hate how you're always saying 'yang beliin dong beliin dong' even though you're only joking, it's annoying
-i hate how your words contradict your actions



what i really like about you:
-you would do absolutely anything possible for me and my happiness
-you teach me stuff
-you drag me to burger king so often i end up loving burger king
-you would drive through all those traffic jam just for me, even though i keep saying you really shouldn't
-i love the nickname you give me
-i love how we would just laugh and laugh and laugh
-i love how you always try to understand me though sometimes you end up failing haha
-i love how you made me realize so many things i never would've realized without you
-i love how you usually don't want to go to the restaurants i pick but end up liking them anyway
-i love how you're left handed
-i will never trade your abs for anyone elses
-i love how you kiss me on the cheek out of nowhere
-i love how you laugh hysterically at my stupidity
-i love how your words contradict your actions

most importantly, i LOVE how you forgive me for every single thing that i have done to you. readers, trust me, the things i do aren't pretty.

i promise i won't repeat my mistakes again <3

No comments: