Wednesday, May 26, 2010

just some random facts

since it's the holidays and there's no way i'm sleeping at this hour (12.36am) i'm going to post some randomness.

-i don't like reading magazines. i just don't. i've tried, but it just doesn't work for me. i honestly, don't remember the last magazine i bought. i use to buy teen vogue and nylon and stuff but it just doesn't work with me. if i were in some waiting room or something, i would pick out--if i had the choice, some health magazines such as fit and shape

-speaking of fit and shape, ever since i got got obsessed in having a hard-rockin' body, a day never goes by without me doing my usual late night crunches. i don't know how much it's working and deep down i know i should just kiss the celebrity body of my dreams goodbye but if feels good to at least keep trying

-writing a book is much harder than i thought

-i don't wear make ups. i just can't. sure i want to, i mean i have an eyeliner and a mascara but let alone those two, i don't even know how to put on powder. no lie. i ended up giving my compact powder to my cousin who will take good use of it.

-i don't like going to the hairdressers. i only go for haircuts and hairdos on wedding days. i've only had 1 cream bath in my life and i honestly didn't like it. i want to have long hair but who am i kidding, my hair is hideous. i don't know anyone else with as much split ends as i do. hair falls to. even in this condition, i still won't drag my ass to the hairdressers to get a treatment or such.

-i quit drinking. i'm not even tempted if all around me drinks and i get free alcohol shoved under my nose. god knows why. but seriously, i no longer see how anyone can actually have fun at a bar.

-i drive but i suck at it, and i don't know how long i will keep sucking at it

-i don't think johnny depp's all that good looking

-i'd love to wear high heels but they hurt more than anything. seriously. i don't think i can EVER bear them, let alone being able to pull them off.

-i get A LOT of these from my guy friends: 'id, liat deh. (shows me the pic) gw lg ngedeketin dia ni, gmn menurut lo?'
menurut gw? THEY ALL LOOK THE SAMEEEEEE.
well of course i never say that out loud, but no matter which guy friend it is, it's all the same stereotypical type of girl. seriously guys, SERIOUSLY.

-i personally think that just because a person has fair skin, gorgeous long hair and can pull off any type of i-can-never-catch-up-with clothing, doesn't mean she's pretty. the term 'pretty' or beautiful or gorgeous or whatever you name it, is so media-driven now.

No comments: