Friday, August 15, 2008

!

why i am so lucky:
-I have James as my boyfriend. Someone I have been insanely obsessed with for a long time
-I got into UI through SNMPTN. they best university in Indonesia they say
-I got a Panic at the disco meet and greet!!!!!!!!!! gosh I LOVE panic!

why i am not so lucky:
-James lives 2 hours away
-staying in UI is a gazillion times harder than getting in. and this is only the beginning
-the panic at the disco meet and greet time clashes with my campus schedule and i nearly burst when i tried to arrange the time

so yeah i'm ultra lucky to have James as my boyfriend, sometimes i couldn't wish for anyone better for me. but the thing is he's so far and i want him here now! i've been wanting to go to bandung next week but then i realize i'm forcing myself to much. there'll be a lot of other weekends. don't sacrifice going to campus for this. i should know better. 
there are a lot of other couples who manage to go on without seeing each other for months. me and james have a 'bad' habit. we use meet each other every day so now that we're separated, things get a little woozy. but then, bener kata lebong, resiko long distance. haha

i love my campus. really i do. but campus isn't my only life. it's getting kind of annoying how they make us come every single day of the mont including weekends. but then, bener kata yuni, ga segampang itu menyandang nama UI. haha

well enough doodles for now. gotta go print all those work i'm going to hand in tomorrow.

No comments: