Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 random facts

i know i've posted random facts about me but i'll post another one cause well, you can never have enough random facts

1. scary as it may sound, i can't effing wait to get married and have kids. might as well be after graduation.
2. as much as i'd love to get a job and be successful at it, i believe that my true calling is to be a mother. and i can't wait for my turn to be one
3. i have had a job for 6 months now and i haven't managed to save a single penny of my payment. i always end up spending it all in a matter of weeks. bad habit bad. definitely changing it this month
4. i am one of the the most jealous-an person i know. i get jealous sooooooo easily of other girls and thank god my boyfriend isn't one to care much about this. he actually makes fun of it sometimes purposely making me jealous, getting me all fumed up and laughing about it.
5. when i sleep, it has to be pitch black. i can't even stand the slightest bit of light, that stupid annoying red blinking light in my bb and the stupid green dot in my air conditioner. so no matter how dark it is, i still use an eye patch
6. i am a worshipper of trey parker and matt stone. i believe that everything they claim to be true is true and i guess south park has made a huge part in making me who i am now. a really huge part.
7. i kinda like cooking and think that i'm not so bad at it, i'm just inexperienced
8. my room's a complete mess esp. my bookshelf but i like to go to bookstores and align the books if they're displayed crookedly.
9. i'm not that very good at keeping promises. in fact, i suck at it. it's the one thing i kind of always fail to do, along with a few other stuff
10. when people praise me for my english, i don't think i deserve it, cause I never earned this ability. it's something i pick up when i was in aussie. anyone who was dumped in australia for two years with no one to speak indo to would result in the same ability.

No comments: