Wednesday, September 8, 2010

no other

gw tambah pgn bisa bhs korea. it sound a thousandfold more beautiful if you can actually understand the song. turns out the meaning of the lyrics are beautiful.

There’s no one like you, even if I look around endlessly
Where could I find someone as great as you?
Someone as kind as you?
a gift like you

i'd have to work to death to be this fortunate
i'll protect you as if i we're protecting the world
Where could i find a guy as happy as i am?
The happiest guy in the world

Your once strong heart becomes sensitive
Whenever i'm hurt
Holding me in your arms gently
i only wish for simple things like that
my heart wants to do everything
to make you happy, yet you don't know this

I want to shout it from the bottom of my heart
My soul is completely unrestrained
i'll always be thankful, you're the reason i can do anything

i have nothing, absolutely nothing
Please know that my heart is burning hotter than the sun
Even when other girls come onto the stage
bright and shiny during TV shows,
you'll still never fail to dazzle me
i'm going crazy, crazy baby
your loving words
are all i need in this world
i wonder how someone like you could exist
i stupidly believe that you are everything to me

No comments: