Thursday, July 17, 2008

bad day?

so today everything started out shitty. every little thing. the row i had with my mum, the weather, the traffic jam, things weren't that well either with my boyfriend. but as the day started to unveil, things really did turn out great.
i figured that me and james were just having a bad moment which causes us to clash. the argument with my mum didn't continue(for today at least) and i going online and just chat with a few friends sort of fixes the day.

the argument i had with my mum was about my religious belief. she finally found out that i don't really believe in religions. god knows where she found out. i starting thinking of all the possibilities. facebook, my blog, my teacher, my friends, my families, my random writings. the more i think about the possibilities, the more i realize, i haven't been very discreet have i? so it's no wonder she found out. she was going to sooner or later anyway. haha
my best friend, aby, she has this major major addiction for mayonnaise. it's sorta like my addiction for kecap. i eat kecap everyday with almost everything. anyway, i was at the supermarket yesterday and i bought the japanese mayonnaise aby also has in her fridge. i told james about it and he says his brothers also has an addiction to mayonnaise. once i got home, i ate sausages with it. surprise surprise, i didn't really like it. i ended up eating tempe with kecap. huhu emang dasar lidah jawa. gw lupa klo aby sama ade2nya james kan masi ada bule2nya. hahaha
gosh i want to scream this at the top of my lungs; i'm learning braille!!!! it's soooooooooo much fun. try it!

No comments: