Friday, July 11, 2008

camera fetish

i guess camera's have this thing for me. they seem to always hate me in every way. when i was going to spend my whole day with james, i thought my lomo flash was broken so i didn't bring any batteries but i keep taking pictures. but things got really hard when it was getting dark. we spent most of our days outdoors and we have to find light before taking a picture. and we couldn't take a picture when we're in a bajaj. rewinding to a week ago, i brought my camera to prom. i took a picture with maria caca, and chira sari, james and me wasn't a couple yet back then. i really really like the picture but it's really dark and i could hardly see a thing. so i guess i'll go and develop my lomo pics tomorrow. god knows what they'll look like. hope the ones that we took indoors are ok. and outdoors too if possible

No comments: