Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh,what a day

I don't think i will EVER go on an escalator again.I've always had an irrational(though i thk it's pretty rational)fear of escalators.ANYTHING with wheels should be permanantly be banned from escalators.
Yesterday something happened which escalated my fear of escalators.I still feel jittery to write about it now. But maybe later i'll manage to cope.1 thing's for sure,i'm not going near any escalators any time soon.If possible,ever.
Yesterday i studied with a friend named putri.Adis,my cousin,introduced me to her.If it wasn't for putri i would still be fucking clueless when trying to answer those snmptn questions.So thk u putri and i wont let you down!One more thing about putri was that she dragged me to sholat.Literally dragged me.She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bathroom.Hahaha.

No comments: