Thursday, September 18, 2008

FUN!

ok, i don't even know where to start but i'm having the time of my life at campus! i feel that my campus has everything to maximize my potential. haha. now i finally know how to ride a bike, while my boyfriend still doesn't. i looove going to campus and back home by train everyday and i've made countless friends by riding the train. i loooooove spending hours in the library and discovering new sections every time i visit. my current favorite sections are greek mythology, english literature and filsafat agama. i took 3 philosophy books with me to the chinese library today making me look like an orang salah jurusan. haha. i don't feel salah jurusan, i've just taken interest in philosophy again. i'm rereading sophie's world for the umpteenth time and the book i read today, philosophy east and west was just great.
i've also decided that the English Debate Society is the best UKM for me. i went in for an interview and i really really really hope i get accepted. i asked them 'udah pernah kemana aja?' and i thought they would just say places inside the country but they told me all the countries they've been to and i was like WOW. they're jumping from continent to continent every year! I WANT IN! hahaha
I chose theater for my art class and i am LOVING IT! we discussed greek theater today and i was completely at the edge of my seat wanting to burst with euphoria. there were so many things i didn't know earlier. we were also given assignments to read oedipus the king and give our comments about it. aaaaaaaahhhhhh! i can never get enough greek mythology and i can't wait to take the greek mythology class next semester!



No comments: