Monday, September 15, 2008

lost and hopefully found

2 things which are pretty important have been lost i i really hope i'll find them both real soon. my okk badge. nyetttt gw udah cape2 ikut okk, beneran cape, sampe gw mengorbankan ke bandung demi okk dan sekarang badgenya ilang aja lho. uuuurrrggghhh. katanya si bisa beli lg, tp g ada yg tau dimana dan gimana. dan badge okk ituky identitas angkatan gt. biasanya lo tau orang tu angkatan brp dari badge okknya kan? yaaa mudah2an si ketemu. dan mudah-mudahan bentar lg gw dpt badge makara karena kayanya semua orang udah dpt.
boncel's shirt. i took it out of my bag, put it on my table then i left my house. when i got back, it was no longer on my table. assuming in it's the laundry, i didn't bother look for it. now i can't find it anywhere. my wardrobe, my parent's my sister's, and nobody claims to have seen it. uuurrrgghhh. i haven't met boncel for more than a month and it would be really nice if one of his belongings is around me, esp if it's wearable.

so, i really really hope i can find those 2 things!

No comments: