Wednesday, September 10, 2008

now that's what i call a day!

haha. yeah i finally had more fun. it's been quite a while actually. our OBM(orientasi belajar mahasiswa) class decided to meet up for buka puasa brg. OBM is like this class we have to attend for 6 days.
my classes finishes at 12 then i hanged at kansas(kantin sastra) for a while, only to drool over those delicious food others are eating. then i had my driving lesson and for the first time ever i didn't fall asleep!ahahahaha. now i know the secret, make the car really hot. like boiling hot. turn off the AC if possible, that way you'll never get sleepy. then i met up with laras and just hang in the FISIP musholla. then i went to kosannya randu and hang with the others there until it was time to go and meet my OBM class. last, i got home with one of my OBM classmate and a 2 other people from my faculty. we talked and it turns out that me and my OBM classmate are sort of connected through a friend. yeah don't you just love it when that happens. then someone goes and say, dunia kecil bgt. haha. and one of the other guys on the train, the one from the same faculty from me, just borrowed a greek mythology book from the library. it was sooooo old and you'll never find it anywhere else. it's thick and typed with a typewriter. awesomeness!
g penting abis ni post. tp yaa pgn nulis aja. hahah

No comments: