Wednesday, March 25, 2009

uts half way done

i am boreeed shitless. bored with everything in my life lately. remember that post when i said i wanted to move to australia cause this boredom is killing me? well, i lost my mobile phone and god knows why, i'm still bored. i already joined the futsal team and i still feel bored with my everydayness. so, what's the eff is wrong with me? and what should i do to light up my days anyway? i kind of did some thinking and i guess i realized it's not that i'm bored, it's actually cause i'm unproductive. i know myself and i know how much i hate being unproductive.
this next info might shock the jitters out of you, esp coming from me, but honestly, gw nyesel ga try out for BEM.

there i said it. so right now i should probably pause for all the expression and laughter you are randomly throwing about after hearing that statement.

again, i know myself. i know what things i will be committed to and what things that i know i'm not going to last. sure i've been wrong a few times about that. but at least i try the things i wanted to. i joined the futsal team cause i thought it would kind of light up my boring days and well, kebawa temen2 si. i know it's not my thing, and i know i probably won't last long in it. but i lost my mobile during practice and that's it, i'm in for the rest of my life. no turning back cause it would be really '???' for me to quit after wreaking havoc inside. 

but for BEM, something tells me that if i got it i will last. i like being busy and meeting all those new people. i know i am sooooooooo not BEM material. AT ALL. and i think i won't pass the interview anyway, but at least i could've given it a try.

huaaaaaaaa bosennnn

No comments: