Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!

I had the longest day today. Seriously. I don’t even know where to start. Haha. It all started when I skipped the first half an hour of mpkt. Mpkt btw, is lesson where philosopy, ethics, logic, pancasila and all that jazz are crammed into one. Then the whole day was spent making the script for petang kreatif at klaster(kelas terbuka). Honestly, I like klaster. It’s the most decent place you can have that’s the closest to nature.  From there, all you see is trees, the river, jembatan texas, FE and FT on the other side of the bridge. Sometimes people would play arung jeram in the river. What other university can you play arung jeram in anyway. Haha. But klaster is 100% outdoors(duh) and it gets really itchy sitting on the ground after a while so we moved to the library. My second most favorite place on earth after perpustakaan depdiknas. At the library, me, vava and oris continued writing the script until I got a call from Iman telling me that there are no trains heading to jakarta. I was like, seriously? It’s already 7.00 pm and how the eff was I supposed to get back. The script’s not even half finished. The reason there was no train available is because there was some kind of accident in stasiun manggarai. So I guess hantu-hantu kereta manggarai  beraksi di halloween day. Hahahahaha. Like it or not, me, vava and iman decided to ride a taxi to citos and ask my driver to pick us up there.

The first place I visited at citos is always aksara. And guess what, I BOUGHT A CLOCKWORK ORANGE BY ANTHONY BURGESS!!!!!!!!!! Oh GOSH, I have searched for this book with all my life. Sampe nitip2 ke temen gw yg di amerika segala, sampe bela2in ke UPH buat nyari di times bookstore. But whatever, I finally have one in the clutches of my hand! Hahha. I bought it straight away completely ignoring the price. Honestly, it’s the most expensive NOVEL I have ever bought. But it was worth it. Seriously I am sooo reading it ASAP. Wild swans can totally wait.

            Then we went to j.co to finish the script cause we kinda still have a long way to go. Iman was nice enough to buy me 两瓶啤酒,an ice caffe latte, and 2 donuts of my favorite flavour as a token of thank you for having me dropping him off near his house. Seriously, I have never felt so spoiled. Haha. It was no big deal actually, the 3 of us lives nearby from each other anyway.

            So yeah, that’s it I guess. Can’t wait till tomorrow and have a blasting weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.