Saturday, October 11, 2008

saturday

i have heaps of things i want to write but i don't know where to start. ok first of all i can't wait till the EDS inauguration TOMORROW! there will be 100 students from all of UI and i CAN'T WAIT to meet them all!!!!!
second, i finally downloaded maroon 5's wasted years. that is my FAVORITE song all time and i lost all copies of it. all. i even lost the cd and they don't sell it anymore. even though the one i downloaded today is in crap quality, at least i can listen to it!
third, i will have my UTS on the 20th so i WILL NOT go online from now until the UTS is finished. i repeat I WILL NOT go online AT ALL from now until then unless it's an emergency. and need i remind myself, boredom isn't an emergency. neither is postsecret updates. the same goes for venganza. haha
fourth, i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want a get a tattoo!!!! ok, if you're on of my friends you will probably go 'he, what???' when you read this, but i REALLY REALLY want one. BGT. SERIOUSLY. but i'm still afraid of all the consequences, and the fact that it really hurts. i don't want anything too bizzare, i just want a chinese character on my wrist. hehe. i'll have to ask around and make sure i really want one. i met my cousin today and he got a henna in bali. it made me want the tattoo even more. the henna, he says, will last for a year. now that's something i would LOVE to try.

well, there are lots more actually but i gtg cause i have to arrive at campus at half past 8 tomorrow. so tootles! till next week!

oh and here's a little something

Wasted Years

C'mon C'mon
Get off the phone
Please come home
It's been so lonely since you've been gone
engulfs around me
up and down me
Be all around me
Baby I can't breathe no more 




My tank is empty
And I know you're thirsty
I have already tried to explain myself
It's not that I love someone else
But I can't bear to listen to you cry
I'm sick of all these wasted years
And I'll see you when I get back
Maybe we can get ourselves back on the right track
You touch me there because you know how much I like that
I think that we will need to relax
And I know you want me
All the time and everywhere
A happy surface but the underbelly isn't there
And the worst thing is that I don't even really care
And the emptiness is too much to bear





No comments: