Monday, October 20, 2008

UTS is around the corner

than why am i still doing here? haha. well i am actually studying right now but i just feel like posting. i decided it's time for me to take another internet hiatus until UTS is over. cause once i let my self go online, it's extremely hard to make myself stop. haha.

i've made a few 'renovations' to my blog which wont make much of a difference actually. hehe. but from now on, i am going to put a picture of the book i am currently reading. i'll probably give a review every time i've finished reading. oh and, i try to choose the cover of the book which is the same with the one i am actually reading.

oh and, gw pgn ceritaa. haha. today i chat with a friend of mine who hasn't been online for ages. his name's bryan. well this bryan, he sorta kind of squirt my face with water to 'wake me up'. well, intinya, i no longer blame bandung for our breakup. seriously, where was i all this time anyway? it's actually crystal clear that the main problem all along is not distance and bandung. it's well, something else. i also realized that if i opened myself up to people, i could actually start to have fun again.

well, i guess sampe sini dulu. i won't be online until next weekend. yes, yes, menganalisis bahasa dalam wacana, i'm getting back to you.
 tootles!

No comments: