Wednesday, February 11, 2009

charming

i think charm bracelets are really nice and i'd honestly love to have one. but i don't want one of those ready to wear store-brought ones, i want one that's plain and i'll add up the charms as time goes by. the charms also has to be something that has a connection to something that occurs in my life.
so i searched around the internet and these are the charms my bracelet will have. honestly, i'm not really happy with the ending result cause there aren't that many options to choose from.


a trophy to remind myself of the achievements i've made in life(and the number of trophies i've earned. hehe
a spade, well a gardening tool actually. as a symbol of my dad's love for gardening
tragedy-comedy mask! a little reminder of the brief time i spent learning the art of performing which i really love, also to remind me of my love for greek mythology
my initial, nuff said. lol

BOOKS! my favorite thing in the whole wide world! if possible, i'd like to have this charm slightly bigger then the others.

pirate ship. ONE PIECE! ahaha. and as a symbol of my pastafarian belief.

disney pixar CARS

he. which happens to be my favorite chinese character. it means peace. it is also a symbol that i've started learning chinese

fleur de lis. ini agak random si, tp it's a reminder for my brother. he loves fleur de lis cause it's printed all over mr. bean's wall. haha

well there are more actually, but i think this is enough for now otherwise my bracelet won't be able to fit them all.

No comments: