Wednesday, February 4, 2009

major room makeover

yeah, i seriously need a major room makeover. i'm already sick of how it is now. there's just to much brown and actually, brown is somehow my least favorite colour. and the curtain's getting boring and it gets me sick just to stare at it. and i definitely need new bedspreads cause this ones getting boring. and the furniture needs to be moved around cause i'm getting bored with how it is now. since i'm studying chinese culture and all that, i might as well apply some feng shui in my room. FYI, i have an upside 福(fu) hanging in my room. lol. and one crucial thing, BOKKSHELF EXPANSION!!!!!!! cause my bookself is the most ridiculous bookshelf anyone can ever encounter.
well, here are some pictures of my room.

the ever soooo boring curtain

and the huge amount of brown. these 2 plus my wardrobe on the other side(not shown on pic) which is just as brown.
that last picture shows the right side of my room. i mean, just look at that ridiculous bookshelf. the shelves are too high. you can so fit another shelf in there and make it into 4 rows.
父母(parents), i guess i'm going to need more than a bookshelf expansion for my birthday. i want the right side of my room to be turned into this
sampah nyet keren bgt. ga makan tempat lg. trus gw mau bookshelf gw jg ky gt. meliuk2 dr cuma kayu doang gt. tapi yaaaaaaaaaa ngarep bgt gw dikasi minta kaya ginian. IP gw hrs 3,99 dulu kali. bookshelf gw yg skrg mau dikemanain jg.

soooo, untuk mengantisipasi klo gw ga boleh makeover kamar, gw mau at least:
-beli bedcover baru. pronto
-beli curtain baru PRONTOOOO!!!!
-cat tembok

nah yang cat tembok ini, gw NYESEL BGT sebulan yg lalu persis milih warna ini. jadi tadinya putih. sekarang jd pink mudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bgt jadi sama aja, kaya putih2 jg jadinya. ya kan di foto ky putih kan? tau gt gw pilih yg sekalian agak wild.

well peeps. wish me luck for my room makeover. udah bosen bgt sumpah ni semua monoton2 tai. tp ya at least it's still real pw. hehe

No comments: