Monday, February 16, 2009

jintian

so today was a really REALLY long day. i mean, REALLY LONG. hahaha. and i had nothing but FUN.

i arrived at the station as usual only to find imam and iman. ade didn't come cause he came down with something. once i arrived at the campus, i went to my english class and study grammar and stuff, then to my religion class to study fungsi2 islam, sejarah islam dan karakteristik islam which was waaaayyy exciting!!!!! i'm going to post about it in my next post. after all class is finished. i trashed at kansas as usual. but tiko and ima wanted to go to kober to buy some books. i decided to come with. we went to kober by bike and it was sooo fun. after buying the books we needed, i treated the two of them to some mocchacino and we ngopi2ed for a while. then we decided we wanted to go back to FIB using the new bis kuning.
once i got back to fib, we got ready to go to kutek. me and my friends volunteered to teach some children. it was fun! the children are sooooo cute! (klo kata janoko, gw yang belajar bukan ngajarin soalnya gw baca terus haha)and after we finished teaching them janoko, wira, ima, agis, anggi and me headed for cho cho to eat the mie heboh yang porsi perang. unfortunately, the mie was way too pedes for me so i didn't manage to finish it.
it was getting late and me agis and ima walked to the train station. iman was already there and i met laras as well! aaaaah i missed her. she just had her birthday last week and she gave me this bread she bought to give to everyone. it was real nice. haha anyway, yeah, that was my day. hahaha

No comments: