Thursday, April 2, 2009

boseeen bosen boseennn

it's 12.28 dan gw blom mau tiduuurrrr.. ngantuk, tp ga mau tidur. kayanya masi pgn maen aja gt. oh and my esia's broken. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. so i'm going to have to buy a new one i guess.

as usual, my blog is getting BO RIIIING. well, i don't know what to write about! i've been studying like shit i don't even know what's happening around me. i haven't heard about religion in a long time either. hahahaa. i'm starting to miss it anyway.

well, i'm kind of thinking about giving you some extremely random stuff about me that not a lot of people know:
-honestly, i don't believe in marriage. well, marriage do happen and work, but not for people like me. i'm still going to get married. just for the sake of feeling motherhood and what it's like to be a mother
-i don't have a 20/20 eyesight. not AT ALL. my eyes are actually -6.00, i can only see a massive blur of colours without my contacts or glasses
-my parents don't actually bother that much about my choosing to be religulous. they kind of support me even. kind of.
-i have a MAJOR problem in commitment. i can hardly commit to anything
-i can't cook, AT ALL. i even fail oftentimes when i cook indomie. trust me, this isn't something i am proud about
-despite from the fact that you can't put my name and the word kitchen in one sentence, i LOVE sewing and knitting. i mean, LOVE it. but i'm not that good and it and i don't exactly have anyone to teach me to sew better. i'm also too lazy to drag my ass to buy the needles and materials and stuff
-gw org solo! haha. but i'm not 100% indonesian
-i pluck my eyebrows everyday. CRUCIAL.
-i care a little too much of what people think

yeah that's pretty much it. hahha

No comments: