Saturday, April 25, 2009

oh. hmm. shit

to make a long story short, my bag is, thank god, back.

now, there is one other thing that's kind of bothering me and i really really need to spill.

it happened last night. i HAVE to tell someone or else i'll go crazy. but i'm not ready to be judged. shit, i am SO not ready to be judge by others. cause i myself is is holding back myself from judging myself. i have only told one person about this and i don't think i'm ready to tell another. so, what i'm trying to do here is try to make you all understand the deal without really knowing the deal.
so it's this thing between me and iman. it has nothing to do with a third person(anymore). it's about the two of us. well, he was really nice about it but i can't help but to feel how he really feels. cause really, it shows.

aaaaaaarrrggghhhh. he's too nice for me and here i am making bloopers for the umpteenth time padahal kita kaya baru 2 minggu gt going out.

No comments: