Saturday, April 4, 2009

this is why i don't commit

this may sound waaaaay silly but right now i'm crying cause i probably have 3 months left to spend with you. i mean, you moving to another faculty will probably end it all. you keep saying you won't but everyone knows that it's easier said than done. after all this and what happened between me and my previous one, it makes me wonder why god is sooooo sentimental meeting me up with someone just to part us again so quickly. i can't help but to thank god for meeting me up with iman. lebay as it sounds, he really is the iman i'm missing all this time. he doesn't only teach me things i never see through my throne in this life but he also made me know myself a hell lot more. he helped me realize things i never even thought i can confess to myself. and i know this is getting more and more lebay but i have never felt like this towards anyone. ever. i never met anyone who's just so accepting and there for me and we click like ever. we also have different ideologies and points of views but we kind of just complete each other and there are a lot more amazing things i can write about me and him but i don't think it's necessary and i'll end up missing the whole point of this post. but just one last thing, as much as i am surprised he is so accepting towards everything in me, the same occurs vice versa. seriously, i don't think there are a lot of girls who can stand his tempeness. heheee

anyway, i wrote on a few posts before, i don't think marriage is for people like me. i mean, everytime, EVERYTIME i try to commit to something, something just tries to take it away from me and there's nothing i can do about it. so i guess, why commit in the first place when i know it's all going to die in ashes. i'm not being a quitter, but it's all just stupid going through something in which i know doesn't have a future.

3 comments:

marshaa** said...

ciee ..
dalaam bgd nii . anak sastraa bedaa deh . hha . tapi akhirr nya jadian juga kan . ahaa .
selamaat yaa.!! ;)

Pramesti WIdya Kirana said...

hahaaahahaha MARSHAAAAAAAAAA nemu blog gw jg lo. hahahahaha. thk uuuuu!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, this variant does not approach me.