Wednesday, April 15, 2009

still...

like you may have noticed, i head has been floating in space lately and no ones pulling me back down to earth. not even my boyfriend. i don't know what the hell is wrong with me. i have ZERO mood to attend class and i space out in class anyway. i have 2 presentations coming up and i don't even bother to drag my ass to work on it.
things have been great, really. no problem occurring, no nothing. maybe the nothingness that's killing me. intinya, i currently have no mood to kuliah and/or ngerjain tugas. question is, mau smp kapan? ha????
last semester, when i didn't have english class yet, i can't wait till i start attending english class. i'd be more than glad to do presentation after presentation and essay after essay. but now, here i am caring the least for my presentation. i can't help it, i just HATE the topic of the presentation. indonesian movies. seriously? that's just too random. too random and to subjective. well, it is at the same time a challenge and i love challenges. but it's just the wrong challenge at the wrong time. but then if it was the right challenge at the right time then it wouldn't be a challenge isn't it?
but amidst of all this boredom, there are a lot of things i am thankful about. and i think i should be writing it down so that i'll be less whiny. these are only a few out of many great things that happened to me lately. i really wish i was more thankful about it.

first, there's no class today. awh-some. then we went out to the canteen and played speed.
second, what iman and me did today. haha
third, nana's greek mythology presentation!!!!!
the third is the major MAJOR highlight of my day. so my friends from the dutch major are taking greek mythology classes and as usual, i was jealous as fuck and i said i'd be really happy if i could help them with anything. so nana gave me a few question which she needs for her presentation on perseus tomorrow.
-who was perseus grandmother?
aganipe
-what are the 2 other gorgons names apart from medusa?
stheno and euryale
-does perseus and andromeda have any children?
yes, perses, alkaios, elektryon, sthenelos
-ibunya andromeda namanya siapa?
kassiepeia
haha yaudh si that's what i learned today. all thank to my big book of greek mythology. hhehe

No comments: