Thursday, March 27, 2008

blog's anniversary

If you open my profile (on blogspot) you will that i've had this blog since may 2007. wow, nearly a year! since may is just around the corner, i'm planning on doing something to celebrate a year of blogging. but most of all it's to celebrate the defeat of my 'phobia'. on my first public blog(yeah i have private ones too, at least i use to) i mentioned that i hated having people reading my writings in front of me or commenting my writings in front of me. if you want to read y writings then read it and shut up, i don't have to know. but now, i really don't give a shit. i even promote my blog. i tell people to read it even though it's mostly junk. haha.
anyway, back to my blog's anniversary(yes anniversary, not birthday, that's the word i've been looking for. hhahaa) i'm planning to do something. something i;m not ready to do now and it's something that will have me prepare everything for it from this second. ok fine, i'll just tell you now. i'm going to post a story. yeah, idya made. i'm thinking about posting the first part of the story, only like a tiny bit as a preview. if people like it and wonders what happens next, then i'll continue. but if no one's interested, then i'll just end it there. can't wait can't wait! to me this is a big deal cause i haven't got over the phobia 100% actually. i use to want to snatch the papers out of people's hand when they're reading my work. i'll the jump off a cliff with the paper and dive into the sea dissolving into the water with my writings. that's how bad it used to be. well my expression's a bit sule actually. but here's a fact. in junior high, i was in a car an a friend of mine found one of my scribbles. like when i just HAVE to write that instant and i'll just write on a piece of paper and stuff. yeah, he found that. i snatched it from him, tore it into pieces and threw it out the window(sorry for littering). some of you may be wondering why you haven't heard about this before, it;s because i just remembered. hahaa..
This new opportunity just arrived and i'm uber exited. ALL thanks to my neighbour in class and partner in crime, bellaluna, if it wasn't for her this would never have happened. A woman asked bella to write for her book, her name's tante tati. tante tati lives all the way in greece. i flipped when i knew this. i contacted tante tati as well through e-mail and she said she'd love it if i also write for her book. there's a chance that she might be saying that only to be polite but that's not the matter, i'm going to take this opportunity to the ultimate max. i got a chance at jakarta concerts before and i blew it completely perfectly. i suddenly lost the mood to write at that time. god knows why, maybe it's because of the feeling i have to do this and knowing that tons of people are going to do it. but not this time.

maroon 5 did a concert in singapore on the 25th of march. my parents let me go but i didn't take the opportunity because the final exams are getting nearer and nearer and i'm freaking out like crazy. something i'm not supposed to do. i;m supposed to be studying and not writing this blog. but can i help it? What i deserve now for missing my favorite band in the whole wide world is maroon 5 it won't be soon before long deluxe edition, with a dvd of them live in japan. japan people, japan. my most favorite country after greece and my own. i bought maroon 5's friday the 13th on the day of it's release(i think). i bought 2 copies. i repeat 2 copies. i lost the first one after only watching it once and i lost the second copy before i even got a chance to watch it at all.

1 comment:

abcde said...

Gk sabar nunggu cerbung lo.haha.terimakasi menyebut nama saya.eh usut punya usut aseta ke singapore sndirian loh demi maroon 5