Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mobile blogging

Finally!Mobile blogging!Haha..So yes people,i'm writing this exact post from my mobile phone.
So while typing the word blogging,it kinda reminds me of the word logging. We're getting nearer and nearer to our final exams. Everywhere you turn you see 2b pencils of all shapes and sizes. With all the bookstores over commercializing them,it kinda makes me wonder.The basic stuff to make those pencils.Wood.
I know i should be caring less about forests and more about passing the exams.But can i help it?
A little birdie told me that 20 football fields of forest everyday to make wooden pencils.Imagine how many more football fields of forests they're going to chop down if we keep buying those 2b pencils like drugs. I'm still not sure if it's 20 football fields/country or the whole world,but i'll get back to that one day.
So people,i'm just saying,think of those cute animals living in those trees. Yo probably have known there's this new invention called the mechanical pencil.Use that.If you're not comfortable,there's this newer invention which i think is probably the greatest invention since the world wide web.Pencils made out of old newspapers.Whoever thought of it is a fucking genius.They're even stronger than wooden pencils because they're airtight. Since i'm mobile blogging,i can't post the pictures.I'll give you the link to their website later on.

I'm sorry if my posts bore you to death.But these are what's in my mind lately.Fucking dullness. I can't seem to make this blog like my old one. My old blog.Haha..It's true that everybody LOVES a conspiracy and the good old awful truth.

No comments: