Monday, March 17, 2008

rurouni kenshin

I've been watching samurai lately and i can't help not getting addicted by the theme song. sobakasu. i'm glad i have it in my ipod, god knows where i got it from. anyway, i usually watch kenshin in www.animecentury.co.nr and they sing th etheme song in english. waaaaaaaayyy better cause i can sing along to it. the japanese version is too fast. here is the lyric to the engish version of sobakasu. it's titled freckles btw,

I brush against the freckles that I hate it so
but life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you
It's heavy, the love that I would share with you
then it dissolves like it was just a sugar cube

Now the little pain sitting in my heart
has shrunk in a bit, but it really doesn't hurt me now
Those silly horoscope signs
Guess I can't trust them after all

If we could get further away (Ooooh...)
I wonder what it would be like...
Yeah!
I'd be so happy
inside my heart

All the memories I have are beautiful in my mind
But they don't feed the hunger deep inside my soul
and tonight I thought I'd be just sitting in my sorrow
and now I must wonder why
What did it really mean to you
I just can't see it anymore
I just can't see it anymore.....
O-O-o-o-o-o-o.....!

well, i'm going to watch more kenshin. tootles. don't forget to open that link i just gave you. all the anime you can think of is in store for you there.

No comments: