Monday, March 31, 2008

Day of the Hiatus

I haven't finished watching the cather in the rye and i'm dead curious about what holdens going to describe next but... Buku gw disita pak mistar.Urgh. It's no big deal actually.He did say he was going to return it tomorrow.But i want to know now! The only thing i can think of is reading it in a bookstore cause i don't know anyone else who owns the book.But i don't like reading in bookstores.So like it or not,i'm going to have a hiatus on that book.Sigh.
I'm starting to realise that prauan is like next week and uan is just around the fucking corner so i'm taking a hiatus on the internet. I'll still go online through my mobile.But no laptop or computer.Except the school computer.Hehe..Thanks to mobile blogging i can still update this blog but you'll probably get bored sick of it because i can't post any pictures or videos.I also realise that no internet means no naruto!Oh my.Yeah,this is going to be the hardest part but i'll have 4 new naruto chapters once everything is over.

No comments: