Monday, March 31, 2008

Mmmm...Ouch?

Ok i just did something stupid.It's something i'm not supposed to do actually because if i do it i'll get hurt.But what was i supposed to do?I'm waiting in the cafe of ccf waiting for my sister to come out.Thank god for opera mini or I could've killed myself because of the boredom.The definition of bored(according to me)is desperate for an emotion.Even if the emotion is 'hurt'.
Well i just want to say that i miss you THIS MUCH.
An image of a path leading towards a castle keeps appearing in my head.Only problem is,the path parts just before it reaches the castle.I've always thought the path would just lead straight for the castle.This image really does keep appearing.I'm not trying to be metaphoric and all.It really does appear.Maybe i should draw it or shake my brain just to get it out of my system.Anyway,this parting of the path,is where we also part.We both saw this coming but we brushed it off,thinking it was just an optical illusion.But it's not.It's really there.All i could say is I hope bliss and happiness always awaits in your path!

No comments: