Friday, May 23, 2008

bad day mayday

so ok someone that usually fills my day seems to have won a paid trip to oblivion. and it seems he brought along all my friends cause the holidays are just getting stupider by the day. ga bisa ngapa2in jg gara ada umb. grrrrr... so today ended up like this. fine whatever. and it started out bad as well. jam kedua bta gw QL quantum fucking learning. who the fuck fucking cares. dan tainya, semua anak di kelas gw cabut semua pas tau klo jam kedua quantum learning. lebih tainya, ga ada yg ngasi tau gw klo pada mau cabut. so i end up getting quantum fucking learning alone. tai tai taiiiii..... so there i was with this freak of a guy who keeps interrogating me and telling me what to do with my life. i feel like i was tied to a chair and have my insides clawed. ga suka diinterogasi one on one. ga suka BANGET. it brings me back to the time when my mum brought me to a psychiatrist(wow i spelled it right. hahaa) when i was 10. she keeps giving me these questions and keeps forcing me to give out answers i don't want to give out. same like today with that quantum fucking learning guy. if he can tell me what to do with my life cause he thinks he's so great than why was he there at bta giving quantum fucking teachings to teenagers. that job SUCKS seriously. i wish i could throw it back at his face but that would be really mean cause he really was trying to be nice.
i felt like another rope was added with every new question. tying me tighter and tighter. i felt like i was gasping for air. i was pressed against the wall, literally. i wish the wall would just suck me in and let me dissolve into the colours of the paint or the cement or whatever. ok so maybe you're thinking i was very sule. well maybe i was, but that is how much i don't like being interrogated and forced to give answers i'd rather keep for myself.

2 comments:

abcde said...

Quantum learning? Apaan tu? BTA asli sih. Gw palsu ada kakak ganteng dong

Pramesti WIdya Kirana said...

aaaah curang... iya ni kekurangan dr bta gw adalah quantum learning bangsat. dan g ada kakak bta yg ganteng satupun. hhahaaa...