Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy birthday!

all this time, i've felt oh so guilty for what i've done to make things end this way between us. but after a recite the incident over and over in my head, here's the ending conclusion.

you were the one who confessed your feelings to me while you had a girlfriend. you could've just waited you know.
you were the one who kept asking me to meet up, go out for a movie and stuff. yes i have asked you to me up with me once. but we were at the same place and at the same time and i only asked you to meet up for 5 minutes and that's exactly what we did. i wasn't the one who asked you to go catch a midnight show or go fucking lomo hunting. you did.
i was never the one to call you first. yes, i sometimes texted you but i don't go calling you first. i do call you first sometimes, but only when it's super fucking important. not every single night like what you use to do.

yes it was wrong of me to blurt our meant-to-be-discreet-relationship. but when you're smart-ass girlfriend found out, she's got me to blame. and where were you then? you were out in space, yes that's where you were. you acted like you never confessed you feelings to me, like you never insisted we go lomo hunting(yes, i remember saying no to this). you acted like you never asked me to go out to catch those fucking midnight shows and a billion other things you acted like you never did to me.

so, who's the jerk now?

Happy 17th birthday. may your wisdom grows within age. no really, i mean it.

No comments: