Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's day telat dikit

So this post is dedicated to (drum roll please)....... My mum! Haha..Sule..
Housewife extrodinaire.Quitting her job at the top of her career to spend more time with her children.Wowies.But ever since she quit her job,it didn't make her stay all day at home. She keeps doing all sorts of other work.Writing for kompas,ngeMC,even bikin clothing line.Haha..Oh she also published a book last year.
Yesterday,out of nowhere,i suddenly remembered how she would teach me all those moslem prayers in my bed at night.I was 6 at that time.And i could memories them all.Teaching prayers to a 6 year old is so not easy.But she managed to make it so fun.
I also remembered the time she wrote this book review for kompas about books by chitra banerjee divakaruni.She told me to read them and i thougt they were amazing.Really2 amazing.We'd trade books really often.She reads my the devil wears prada,and i read her anita shreve.She's reading love in the time of cholera right now.I cant wait to get my hands on it after she finishes.Oh and she even reads my louise rennison.Louise rennison,the author of on the brightside,i'm now the girlfriend of a sex god.
Last month i bought a dress from her clothing line,it's called 2 nyonya btw and fyi of course i dont have to pay hehe,it was a little to big and i wanted to take it to the tailor to get it fitted but i never got a chance to so i sewed it myself!The first time ever i sewed something.I wore it to my cousin's birthday and no one noticed that i sewed it.Haha..
So it's been fun mum,the last 18 years of my life with you. I've got a lot up my sleeve for the upcoming years!

2 comments:

abcde said...

So sweet bgt sih. Nyokap lo jg bantu liat "jln pambanan" kan? Haha

Pramesti WIdya Kirana said...

iyaaaaa... oh my. itu gw nulisnya prambanan tp mbuletinnya pambanan. parah2. hahaa...keparnoan nykp gw membuahkan hasil ternayta. hahaa