Friday, May 9, 2008

Greek cultural centre

So 3 days more of high school then no more school for the rest of my life!Yipee! Everyone knows the long space of nothingness between high school and uni is the best ever. I was planning on learning greek actually.Intestive. 4 hours a day right 5x a week.But i don't know where in jakarta i could learn greek. So I emailed the embassy with an ultra embarassing email.Faaaaaaar from formal and the words where pretty loony. They replied really briefly only in 3 lines telling me that there is no cultural centre in jakarta.Sigh..I was looking forward to meeting other people who are as eager as me to learn greek. The email also makes me wonder, what if there is a greek cultural centre?Gosh,i'd probably work there.As a janitor.
So anyone,know any greeks in jakarta willing to teach me their magnificent language which has woven marvelous epics such as the illiad?

No comments: