Tuesday, November 25, 2008

今天

so today started out as usual at the station. well, not exactly as usual. it was kind of weird actually, but i can't exactly write why. then i went in the train which came in late, and went to stand by vava and ima. ima told me a little something that kind of shook the jitters inside me and unfortunately, it kind of had an effect throughout the whole day. i keep spacing out in class, big time, and i tried like shit to concentrate but failed miserably.
the first class i had was linguistics. i had my mobile phone in my pocket as usual but it kept vibrating. seriously, i felt like i was pocketing a low frequency vibrator except it doesn't really look like one, haha. it turns out there was this stupid error and i was sent the same sms by XL 90 times. 90 people, NINETY! seriously, it really was annoying.
after all classes are finished, i went to payung2 and played with the biggest cat i have ever seen in my life. literally. i'm not exaggerating. it was the cutest thing ever aaaaand it bit me. zzzzzzzzzzzzz. yeah it bit me until i bleed, not much though. it hurt yes, and i was scared of all the many things that could happen to me from getting but by a stray cat. i poured water all over the skin where the cat bit me, he bit my hand btw. i also put a shitload amount of handy clean hoping the alcohol would kill the virus or whatever. and amdi rushed over to his friends to get a lighter. he burn the lid of a bottle until it was really hot and press it against my skin. gosh it HURT! i was like all 'NGEN mmmpphhhmmmmhhh' seriously i can't scream that word out loud. i had to cover my mouth like it or not.
then i moved to the canteen and i was with randu and icha and i accidentally knocked over an empty glass. the weird thing about kansas(kantin sastra) is, if someone breaks a glass or a plate, the whole kansas would make really loud noises and bang on the table. seriously you do not want to break anything there. i kind of regretted breaking that glass. the whole kansas turned to our table and made a complete racket. haha

well, the whole story could've been told in a funnier way but i am soooo not in the mood. i can't wait til thursday and play futsal again. oh and from now on, morning train rides are going to be sooooooo awkward. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: