Friday, December 26, 2008

tulis tulis

so i actually don't have a particular topic for today but i feel like writing. actually, one topic just shoot out right now. my parents aren't home right now and adip i'm chatting with adip on msn and he's asking to cabut. hahahaa. yeah ok, it would be just a piece of cake and no one would know and it's something i really want to do since i have nothing to do anyway and i kind of want to spice up my holiday but i can't do that. haha. not when my parents are in a hospital not far from my house caused by a lasik operation gone wrong. i've always wanted to lasik my eyes, since my eyesight completely fucked up. -6.00. haha. but seeing the risks that could happen, i really want to keep my braille knowledge for teaching and teaching ONLY. haha.
i've also been thinking of tes snmptn ulang just for the sake of iseng. haha. i mean, come on, imagine this, i do the test again without telling my parents and i pick something really impossible like ekonomi and komunikasi or if i really want to go all the way, sekalian ikut ipc dan tambahin arsitek itb. hahaha. then MISALNYA gt keterima(which is almost impossible), kan lucu klo gw blg k nykp. eh ma ma, liat deh, aku keterima di FE lho. hahahahaahahhahaah. hey, it's ok tu ngayal kan? and people who are actually seriously applying for snmptn next year, don't worry, i won't do it. i know how annoying that is. haha.
i've also been thinking, gila i'm so goal oriented bgt d. sumpah2 lama2 cape sendiri. i mean i try like SHIT to be a somebody. i force myself into the debate society just cause i could have those public speaking skills, i keep thinking, snmptn lagi aah, and cari tempat buat magang ah, buat menuh2in cv, and all those stuff. i mean, i should be focusing on right now, on my grades alone. like that isn't already tricky enough.

No comments: