Tuesday, January 20, 2009

akhirnya ip gw udah keluar

dan sumpah, ip gw jelek SAMPAH.

so i've been wanting to work at aksara sooooo baadd. like more than anything. but my parents won't let me cause they think it'll disturb my study or whatever. well honestly i can understand that they feel that way cause it will probably disturb my studying but i have friends who work at starbucks, 707 and aksara and they survived. so what i'm going to do is, i will tell my parents that if my ip is more than 3,5 next semester, i get to apply. doesn't mean i'll get accepted, but at least i applied. and if the next semester my ip falls, i will quit.

hahaaa. by now you're all probably thinking. ih susah bgt, mana bisa. iya emg2 tp i really want this and i'll strive to get it no matter what. jadi sekarang gw mau off dan BELAJAR karena belakangan ini gw keasikan baca one piece dan ga belajar. hahaha.

eh iya, one piece seru deh. but so far, i still prefer naruto. lol

No comments: