Saturday, January 31, 2009

bandung!

ok, finally i am now going to write about my last days of this amazing holidays which i spent in bandung.

so first, i planned to leave with monster, sen2, tisya, willa and ajeng. but it turns out my family was going to bandung as well. so i decided to leave with my family instead. anyways, i got there one day before the others did. i went to unpar and meet up with ajeng. seriously i couldn't stop jumping and being excited about all this cause going to bandung is what i've always wanted to do since college started and i'm finally there. then i met boncel and he was all, 'mbak id!!!!' as far as i can remember(fyi, my memory's bad), i have never seen boncel so excited to see me. he said to text me if i wasn't doing anything but he ended up texting me first asking where i was and he picked me up and introduced me to his friends. it was really nice. before ending up with boncel, i got a chance to meet up with bella and agnes as well. but bella had to attend this meeting and agnes wasn't feeling very well. owh and, i've been introduced to bella's boyfriend! the two are so cute together. hahahahaa. im really happy for bella. happy semingguan btw. lol. oh and if you don't know this, bella used to be my chairmate in highschool. now, her boyfriend's kamar kos is right next to boncels. what are the odds! lol

day 2, i was still sleeping when monster called me and said he was at bandung already. i got ready and all and sen2 called me and told me to hurry up and just meet up. so we all met up at boncel's kosan and we hang out there for quite a while. then we went to bandung supermall and had shitloads of fun even though everything was so norak. then we went to tisya's cousin's house and she was a surgeon and she reminded me of the surgeons in grey's anatomy. lol. then the girls were dropped at ajeng's kosan cause that's where they were staying over. then monster, boncel, sen2 along with me went back to boncel's kosan. but hold those thought of gossiping cause i did not sleep there. i just hang out there for a while until adis picked me up. that was the third day. shitloads of fun. seriously. oh and i forgot to mention. while in the car, sen2 and monster kept playing 2 songs which completely brainwashed me; akon-right now na na na and the killers-human. seriously.... over and over and overrr! the more they say they're bored with it, the more they tune it up till really loud . and we danced like crazy in the car. hahahaha

third day, i only got a chance to visit agnes which by that time was already hospitalized. get well soon agnes! i wanted to meet up with boncel one last time but it was just too complicated cause i had to get home right away and his kosan is pretty far from where i was at that time.

well all in all. i had the greatest time in bandung!



oh and, i can't seem to upload the pictures. zzz

No comments: