Thursday, January 15, 2009

padahal ga minum kopi

my insomnia's been taking over lately. i try to sleep early, but i end up not sleeping until 7:00 am. i also usually wake up somewhere around 5:00 pm. gosh, sometimes i feel like that's one big joke, me living a bat life like that. but i can't help it. my university friends made a plan to meet up today and go ice skating. we we're supposed to meet up around 2 but i woke up at 4 and i didn't force myself to come cause i thought it'll be all over. but tomorrow, tomorrow is the last day to pay for my college tuition and the bank is not going to wait up for me. so like it or not i am going to have to force myself to sleep early tonight and wake up early tomorrow.

a few days ago, i did something which later on i figured was pretty stupid. now i end up getting none.

and for a someone out there, i know you won't be reading this but, keep your chin up and be thankful for every single thing that you have right now. everything is going to be fine and i promise you will come out stronger than ever =)

No comments: